NYC Pride Ride
Sunday June 2, 2019
Cycle To Celebrate Together
We invite all cyclists to experience the challenge of a great 30, 60, 80 or 100 mile ride and the fun of a fabulous finish festival afterwards. Don't miss it - celebrate with us on Sunday, June 2!!
What To Expect
A fun and exhilarating day of cycling on the roads of NY and NJ plus a fabulous Finish Festival on Manhattan's Hudson Shore at Riverbank State Park. The day starts and ends on the Hudson Greenway at 145th street.
The Fully Supported Ride Includes:
- Detailed cue sheets and marked roads
- Four fully supported rest stops with food and sports drinks
- Bike shop support and mechanics throughout the ride
- Complimentary massages at the Finish Festival from our friends at MMX Body Works
- Multiple support vans
- A fun and food-filled festival with BBQ at the end of the ride
- A group of over 40 volunteers ready to make your day fabulous!
- NYC Pride Ride 2019 T-Shirt
Help The Community As You Ride
A portion of our proceeds go towards OutCycling’s Youth Cycling Program, the Fearless Flyers. The program teaches youth ages 16 - 25 cycling and leadership skills and provides graduates a free bike and safety equipment. The Fearless Flyers class of 2019 graduation ceremony will take place at the NYC Pride Ride festival!
Need a bike for the NYC Pride Ride?
Click here for rental options and get 50% off all Cannondale Hybrid bike rentals.