Asbury Beach Ride
Friday July 23, 2021
2 or 3 day
3 days - 2 rides - 1 Big Beach Party
Fun Beach Getaway to Asbury Park NJ this summer - Join OutCycling and the Fearless Flyers Youth Team as we hit the shores of NJ on Friday, July 23 for our - Asbury Park Beach Ride.
Ride and meet the youth team as you help change young lives!
Ride Segments and Distances:
- Friday AM: 20 or 35 miles + optional 25 mile afternoon ride
- Saturday: 30, 50 or 75 mile routes
- Sunday: 20 miles
- We'll meet Friday morning on the SeaStreak Ferry to Sandy Hook, NJ. Bag drop will be available at the Ferry (or in advance if needed).
- From Sandy Hook, we will assemble for a briefing and split into two riding groups to Asbury Park: 20 miles along the beach or 31 miles scenic route. Both routes take us to the Crystal Inn in Neptune NJ, 2 miles from the beach and boardwalk in Asbury Park.
- Once we check in and relax with snacks by the pool, it's off for an afternoon of riding 25-40 miles (optional). You can also relax in the pool or catch some waves at the beach. We are back by the pool for dinner and a group activity before a restful night's sleep.
- Saturday: Choose your route and face the challenge of either a 30, 50, or 75 mile ride.
- Sunday (for 3-day riders) - One Awesome Beach Day! Together we will enjoy the beach and boardwalk of Asbury Park before riding to the Seastreak Ferry at Sandy Hook and return to NYC.
- Up to 3 days and 146 miles - riders of all levels welcome!
2 Days: $270 - 3 Days: $360
2 Days: $300 - 3 Days: $400
In partnership with
Fearless Flyers Youth Program
We continue to build a community and change the lives of LGBTQ+ youth, allowing us to use cycling as the means for Growth, Leadership, and Personal Development.
Check out the FAQs for more information