Speed Freak: 19 mph and above
Steady Eddy: 13 mph — 18 mph
Easy Rider: 12 mph and below
Always wear a helmet.
- Passing any person call out on your left.
- When slowing yell out "slowing" or "stopping".
- Try to ride single file at all times.
- Obey all traffic laws, traffic signals and signs.
- Know the signs for left, right, and stop.
- Alert others to potential hazards. Call out (and point, if you feel it is safe to do so) when you see glass, potholes or other potential hazards on the road. Alert others if there is a car back, or car approaching from a driveway or intersection. If you see someone in a parked car, call out "car door!”.
- Never wear headphones when riding.
- Do not consume alcohol or use recreational drugs.
- Be courteous. Treat people as you wish to be treated.
- Be respectful of others.
- Eat before you're hungry and drink before you're thirsty.