Posted on Friday, May 16th at 3.50pm - Due to weather and scheduling conflicts, this ride is being postponed. We will re-schedule it soon. Thank you for your understanding.
CitiRide Manhattan Greenway - Sunday May 17: Chelsea Piers to Battery Park and up the East Side to Harlem. Approximately 30 miles. Ride Time is 3-4 hours. Exact (and updated) meeting times and locations will be sent via a Ride Reminder E-Mail as part of your RSVP.
The CitiRide Series for 2015 will visit all the boroughs of New York.
- Recreational for all riding levels
- Riding speed will be approximately 9-12 miles per hour
- Routes will be designed to take advantage of dedicated and designated bike paths
- Riders should be comfortable riding with traffic as necessary
- Rides are round-trip, from starting point, but optional public transportation will be pointed out
- Fun facts and information will be shared with the group
- We'll include iconic stopping points and light lunch options
- SAFETY is a priority (your bicycle needs to be in good working order, helmets are required and riders shall obey traffic rules and laws.
- Riders should bring cash for food and incidentals
- Rides are based on appropriate weather and riding conditions. RSVP to get the latest ride details.